Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. I am used for light yet I am solid. Without me you would feel enclosed. I hate being touched, especially with a lot of force. I like to be in buildings. What am I?
2. I am an animal and a hair product. What am I?
3. You can build or destroy. Let creativity soar but be careful at night. What am I?
4. I moan, I groan, I chase after you. I never seem to rest. Time’s up for you. What am I?
5. Against the sun, I protect your eyes and am often worn on the face of spies. What am I?
6. I can be found in water but never wet. What am I?
Answers to last edition questions:
6. Police Car