Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. I have a title and many pages. I am a genteel of genteel descent. I am a killer veteran of war. I am a slave to my lord pledged to his service. What am I?
2. The more holes you cover the lower I go. What am I?
3. In all the world, none can compare, I am a tiny weaver, my deadly cloth so silky and fair. What am I?
4. I always go to bed with my shoes on. What am I?
5. I’m not a bird, but I can fly through the sky. I’m not a river, but I’m full of water. What am I?
6. I work when I play and play when I work. What am I?
Answers to last week’s questions: