Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. I dance on one feet and knows only one shape. Someone with same name as me is very good with directions. What am I?
2. Whoever made me don’t want me; whoever bought me don’t need me. Whoever use me don’t know me. What am I?
3. When you take away the whole from me, there is always some left. What am I?
4. I am a word. I become longer when the third letter is removed. What am I?
5. Born in the ocean and white as snow. When I fall back to water I disappear without a trace. What am I?
6. I am a king who’s good at measuring stuff. What am I?
Answers to last week questions: