Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. The thunder comes before the lightning, and the lightning comes before the cloud, the rain dries all the land it touches, wrapping the earth in a blood red shroud. What am I?
2. I am beautiful, up in the sky. I am magical, yet I cannot fly. To people I bring luck, to some people, riches. The boy at my end does whatever he wishes. What am I?
3. I may seem real but it always turns out I was never there in the first place... you only see me during a certain resting stage. What am I?
4. I can speak with my hard metal tongue. But I cannot breathe, for I have no lung. What am I?
5. I shoot but never kills. What am I?
6. Take away my first letter, take away my second letter, take away all my letters and I would remain the same. What am I?
Answers to last edition questions: