Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. You throw me out when you use me and take me in when you are done. What am I?
2. I drift forever with the current and flows to your everyday life. I make living easy but I am good at killing people too. What am I?
3. I have 24 keys but cannot open any locks. Sometimes loud, sometimes soft. What am I?
4. I am clean when I’m black, dirty when I’m white. What am I?
5. My first two letters say my name. My last letter asks a question. What I embrace I destroy. What am I?
6. I have wheels and flies, yet I am not an aircraft. What am I?
Answers to last edition questions: