kayhan.ir

News ID: 92595
Publish Date : 18 July 2021 - 22:00
A A


By: Kayhan Int’l Staff Writer

It seems the Saudi regime, along with the US, its principal backer in regional terrorism, has reached the end of the road in Yemen after six futile years of trying to break the indomitable spirit of resistance of the Ansarallah-led government in Sana’a.
The Riyadh-Abu Dhabi coalition of aggressors with unending supply of aircraft and weapons from the US and Britain, have bombed mosques, libraries, hospitals, schools, orphanages, power grids, waterworks, marketplaces, and residential quarters, while destroying the infrastructure, killing over 250,000 men, women, and children, and making millions of people homeless, yet they completely failed to win the war.
Now, in a last disparate attempt to avoid defeat that is haunting the dastardly invaders and the equally cowardly Americans, they are using the same stale self-defeatist tactics of decapitating prisoners of war through the use of the macabrely murderous Takfiri terrorists.
In Syria these Saudi-US-Israeli mercenaries tortured and decapitated captured civilians in the most brutal banner and then released the videos in a bid to overawe the resistance, but to no avail.
In Iraq, the same bloody scenarios were repeated by the Takfiri terrorists on soldiers who surrendered, as well as against the Sunni Kurds, the Shi’a Arabs and Turkmen, the Christian minority, and the non-Muslim Yazdis, before they were routed by the heroic Hashd ash-Sha’bi forces.
Earlier in Afghanistan the beheading of the innocent had started on the orders of the Americans, the Saudis, and the Zionists, as part of the devilish design to portray the Takfiri infidels as puritanical Muslims in order to tarnish the image of Islam.
Nothing came out of such an inhuman tactics, and on the contrary the popular resistance forces, instead of losing courage, formed a formidable front to defeat Takfiri terrorists.
The latest crimes against humanity of these ungodly Takfiris occurred the other day in Yemen where two captured Yemeni soldiers were beheaded and videos of the sadistic act circulated.
The hapless victims, whose headless bodies were discovered last Saturday, were identified as Saqr Ghanem Rashid Hussein al-Maliki and Muhammad Ahmad Murshid Tawaf.
As said before, this seems to be a disparate final attempt by the Saudis, the UAE, and the Americans, to try to tilt the balance of the war in their favour by providing open support to elements of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) and Daesh terrorist groups.
These brutal muders, however, far from weakening the spirit of resistance of the Yemen army and the Ansarallah fighters, have made them more determined to defeat the invaders.
The government in Sana’a has released a statement charging the Saudis and the Americans with responsibility for such cowardly acts of terrorism.
Its statement, notified the UN of these crimes against humanity, saying: “Takfiri groups are part of the US regime’s scenario and policy, and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) must act immediately after the recent beheading of two Yemeni prisoners in Bayda.”
It said: “The brutality and viciousness of this crime both pierced the hearts of freedom-loving Yemenis, and exposed the connection between al-Qaeda and Daesh elements and the Saudi-led coalition.”
The onus is now on the legitimate government of Yemen in Sana’a to mobilize all personnel including the tribes in Marib and other places against the Takfiri terrorists in order to weed them out of the Arabian Peninsula, along with the the Saudis, the Emiratis, the Americans and the Zionists.

Name:
Email:
* Comment: