kayhan.ir

News ID: 92551
Publish Date : 17 July 2021 - 21:30
A A

 

TEHRAN – A rescue operation has been launched in Iran’s southern province of Kerman to find a number of locals reported missing in flashfloods that ripped through a village in Baft county, authorities said after retrieving two bodies on Saturday
Governor of Baft Majid Zand said five people were reported missing after floodwaters swept through the village of Miandeh on Friday evening, noting that the bodies of a man and a woman had been found early Saturday.
The victims had been trapped in their car after waters pushed the vehicle off the road.
Officials have warned local people to avoid staying near rivers and ravines, with weather forecasts predicting more rainfalls in the region.

Name:
Email:
* Comment: