Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. I am the book one can never finish reading. What am I?
2. I am lighter than the material I am made of. You see parts of me but more of me is hidden underneath. What am I?
3. I was not born, but I am here. I have no name, but I am given many. I was made by science and life. What am I?
4. I hold two meanings. With one I may be broken, with the other I hold on. What am I?
5. I love to twist and dance. Though wingless, I fly high up into the sky. What am I?
6. You throw away my outside, you cook my inside. Then you eat my outside and you throw away my inside. What am I?
Answers to last edition questions: