Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. You hold my tail while I fish for you. What am I?
2. I come without being fetched at night, hides away as soon as daylight strikes. Although I may look small, I am much mightier than what you can imagine. What am I?
3. I do not contain flesh, feather, or scales; yet I have fingers and thumbs. What am I?
4. I am all around you, but you cannot see me. I have no throat, but you can hear me. Valued during summer but despised in the winter. What am I?
5. I cannot be burned in fire or drowned in water. What am I?
6. I contain six letters, minus one and you got twelve. What am I?
Answers to last edition questions: