Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. I am the same written forward, backward, and upside down. What am I?
2. I sleep when you are awake, I am awake when you fall asleep. I can fly but no feathers to aid my flight. What am I?
3. I only exist when you are here. Where you never were, I can never be. What am I?
4. I can be red, blue, purple, and green. No one can reach me, not even the queen. What am I?
5. I have six faces but not even one body connected, 21 eyes in total but cannot see. What am I?
6. I have a head and a tail but my eyes can never see my tail. What am I?
Answers to last edition questions: