SANA’A (Dispatches) – The spokesman for the Yemeni armed forces, Brigadier General Yahya Saree, has announced that a new documentary will be aired in the coming days, which will reveal the extent of the Zionist regime’s Mossad espionage operations in the war-torn country.
The documentary entitled “The Spy of Mossad in Yemen”, will shed light on part of the occupying regime’s interference in the country and “the plan to target Yemen militarily, and other secrets revealed for the first time”, said Saree in a tweet.
The announcement of the documentary is thought to be in connection to reports that a Mossad spy was arrested by the Yemeni government.
It also comes amid earlier reports that the Zionist regime and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have been working to establish a spy base on the strategically-located island of Socotra. The UAE has also been accused of constructing an air base on the Mayyun Island, situated off the Yemeni coast in the Bab El-Mandeb.
Both developments recently drew condemnation of the UAE by the Yemeni government over violating Yemen’s sovereignty and contravening international law, especially following the illegally-run tours to Socotra from Abu Dhabi, some of which included Zionist tourists.
“The transfer of tourists to the Socotra Island reveals the plans and programs of the occupying UAE, which are in line with the Zionist schemes to dominate Yemeni islands as well as the steps towards normalization with the regime,” a statement read.
Yemeni has previously warned if will attack the occupied territories if it the Zionist regime was “involved in any action against our people”. The regime has taken the warning seriously and has deployed its Iron Dome and Patriot systems around the southern occupied city of Eilat early this year.
In another development, a senior Yemeni official has refuted a recent announcement by the White House that the United States has ended its support for the Saudi Arabia-led war on Yemen.
Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, a member of Yemen’s Supreme Political Council, made the remarks in a tweet on Wednesday after the White House informed Congress that it had stopped the U.S.’s full-fledged support for the military campaign.
Washington’s allegation “could only be considered fulfilled” once Saudi Arabia stopped deploying American weapons against Yemen, he said in a tweet.