Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. A necessity to some, a treasure for many, I’m best enjoyed among pleasant company. Some like me hot, some like me cold. Some prefer mild, some like me bold. What am I?
2. You cannot keep me until you have given me. What am I?
3. I go from house to house, a messenger small and tight. Weather it rains or snows. I sleep outside at night. What am I?
4. I’m really blue, but when you see me I’m red. You don’t see me too often. I’m there for you if you’re hurt, but I’m good for you. What am I?
5. I am a time for gathering crops. Remove the first three letters I become an object you can wear. What am I?
6. You turn me over after you have traveled far. What am I?
Answers to last edition questions: