kayhan.ir

News ID: 91027
Publish Date : 07 June 2021 - 21:48
A A

BEIRUT (Dispatches) -- A senior official of Lebanon’s Hezbollah resistance movement has warned the occupying regime of Israel against another military adventurism, saying the aggressors would see “fire of hell” in the event of another war.
Hassan Baghdadi, a member of the central council of Hezbollah resistance movement, said the Zionist regime officials should be “less arrogant” and get off the high horse of pride and arrogance.
“They should not err in their calculations again,” the official said. “If there is a war with Hezbollah, they will see the fire of hell as they have never imagined.”
Baghdadi said Israeli officials “do not learn lessons” and “do not understand real politics”, adding that their “aggressive and criminal nature” leads them toward miscalculations.
This arrogance and aggression, the Lebanese resistance movement official said, would soon spell the end of the regime.
Baghdadi’s comments came days after Zionist war minister Benny Gantz threatened Lebanon with military strikes, saying raids on Lebanon would include bigger targets than those hit during the recent aggression on the besieged Gaza Strip.
Gantz’s bellicose remarks came after Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, the secretary-general of Hezbollah, in a speech warned Israel that any aggression on holy sites in the occupied Jerusalem Al-Quds would lead to regional war and destruction of the Zionist entity.
“You must know that harming Al-Quds, Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the nation’s sanctities is different from any other aggression you carry out,” Nasrallah said. “Harming the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy sites will not stop at the borders of the Gaza resistance, and will lead to a regional war and Israel’s destruction.”
In the recent 11-day Israeli regime aggression, at least 260 people were martyred in the Gaza Strip, and thousands were rendered homeless. A large number of residential and commercial properties, including high-rise buildings housing media offices, were bombarded.
Palestinian resistance groups in Gaza retaliated strongly, eventually resulting in a unilateral ceasefire announced by Tel Aviv following mediation by Cairo.
Nevertheless, provocative actions by Israeli forces have lately been reported on the Lebanon-Palestine border as well, sparking tensions in the area.
Israel’s Channel 12 reported on Monday that the regime forces fired had flares into the skies of southern Lebanon, alleging “suspicious movements” in the northern border town of Shlomi.
The report said large numbers of troops were dispatched to the scene, along with helicopters, to conduct a massive search operation.
Settlers in northern occupied Palestine have been ordered to stay in their homes and avoid coming out or approaching the border areas.
Amidst continued war-mongering from Israeli officials, the Palestinian resistance front has threatened to deal a heavier blow to the regime in the event of military adventures in future.
Ziad al-Nakhala, the secretary general of Islamic Jihad, announced on Sunday on the first death anniversary of the movement’s leader Ramadan Abdullah Muhammad Shalah that resistance against the arrogant, occupying powers shall continue with vigor.
He said the Palestinian resistance movement is still “in the middle of the battle”, urging all resistance groups to stand firm and have a common vision towards the imminent victory.
Hamas leader in the Gaza Strip, Yahya Sinwar, said last month that the Palestinian resistance group was capable of firing hundreds of missiles with ranges of up to 200 km towards the Israeli-occupied territories in one minute.

Right-Wing Parade Cancelled

On Monday, Israeli right-wing groups scrapped a controversial parade in the occupied Jerusalem Al-Quds after the Palestinian resistance issued a stern warning.
The so-called march of the flags was planned to take place and to proceed through flashpoint spots of East Jerusalem al-Quds on Thursday, but police canceled the parade.
“Police refused to give us an authorization,” a spokesperson for one of the groups organizing the march said, prompting a cancellation of the parade.
Israeli police also said in a brief statement that “the current route at this time is not approved.”
The police statement and the subsequent cancellation of the parade came after Khalil Hayya, a senior Hamas figure, warned the march could spark new violence in the region.
“We warn the occupation against letting the March approach East Al-Quds and Al-Aqsa Mosque compound on Thursday,” Hayya said, expressing hope that “the message is clear so that Thursday doesn’t become (a new) May 10.”
“We clearly say to the mediators and the international community

that the time has come to restrain the occupying regime, otherwise the thunderbolts and the responses of the resistance will remain strong. We are not interested in war, but we want freedom, independence, and stability in our land,” the Hamas official further warned.
According to a report by AFP, Zionist war minister Benny Gantz had urged police to cancel the march over concerns it could reignite fighting.
The recent war, Israel’s fourth against the besieged Gaza Strip, was launched on May 10, after the enclave rose up in protest against Tel Aviv’s escalations in the occupied West Bank.
A ceasefire unilaterally declared by Israel came into effect after the Gaza-based resistance movements fired more than 4,000 rockets into the occupied territories, some reaching as far as Tel Aviv and even Haifa and Nazareth to the north, in response to the Israeli bloodshed.

Name:
Email:
* Comment: