Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. I’m an old relative whose hands can’t hold anything and eyes can’t see anything. What am I?
2. I am the only word that looks the same when spelled upside down. What am I?
3. Whoever makes it, tells it not. Whoever takes it, knows it not. Whoever knows it, wants it not. What am I?
4. I am an English word with 3 consecutive double letters. What am I?
5. I move without wings, between silken strings. I leave as you find my substance behind. What am I?
6. I am black and white and full of fuzz. What am I?
Answers to last edition questions: