Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. The faster you run, the harder it is to catch me. What am I?
2. I am gold and can be black and white, I’m a symbol for a nation, when freedom took flight. What am I?
3. I am a portal to another world which you cannot enter. Only you can see me but I can’t see you. What am I?
4. I have a frame but no pictures. I have poles but not standing up. What am I?
5. Before I grow I’m small. When I’m old I grow tall. When I die I give a mighty fall. What am I?
6. You use a knife to slice my head but you weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?
Answers to last edition questions:
2. Golf Ball
6. Tectonic Plate