Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. I get paid to shoot people, then blow them up. What am I?
2. I am the book one can never finish reading. What am I?
3. I am lighter than the material I am made of. You see parts of me but more of me is hidden underneath. What am I?
4. I was not born, but I am here. I have no name, but I am given many. I was made by science and life. What am I?
5. I hold two meanings. With one I may be broken, with the other I hold on. What am I?
6. I love to twist and dance. Though wingless, I fly high up into the sky. What am I?
Answers to last week’s edition: