kayhan.ir

News ID: 111107
Publish Date : 09 January 2023 - 21:37
BEIRUT (Dispatches) – Lebanon’s Hezbollah resistance movement has stressed it will not leave Palestine alone to be attacked by “Zionist wolves”, a senior official has pointed out. 
Hassan Hoballah added, the Zionist regime is scared of the potential for the movement’s Al-Ridwan Brigade to enter occupied Palestine.
Hezbollah’s official in charge of Palestinian relations was reported by Rai al-Youm as saying that the U.S. has advised the occupying regime not to change the rules of the game in Palestine following the desecration of Al-Aqsa Mosque by Ben-Gvir.
Hoballah said that the Zionist regime knows that the battle with the axis of resistance is “impossible” and it has been afraid of the increasing power of the Lebanese resistance group. “The resistance is now surrounding Palestine and it has weapons that will change the rules of engagement,” added Hoballah. “That’s why we look to the future with much hope.”
According to Rai al-Youm, many Zionist journalists and experts want information about Al-Ridwan Brigade, also known as Al-Ridwan Special Forces. They believe that it will take over Al-Jaleel region in northern Galilee. The brigade consists of elite Hezbollah fighters and is tasked to carry out secret missions, Rai al-Youm explained.
“The resistance in Lebanon has imposed a new balance that prevents Israel from carrying out any attack in order to avoid any response,” said Hoballah. He added that the U.S. and the Zionist regime have changed their strategy in the region from military confrontation to economic and commercial measures.
 
‘Largest Number of Palestinians Deaths Since 2004’
 
In 2022, Zionist troops killed the largest number of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank since 2004, Israeli rights group B’Tselem said on Sunday.
Some 146 Palestinians were killed last year across the occupied West Bank, the rights group said.
It also stated that five women and 34 minors were among those killed by the Zionist regime, adding that the youngest was 12 years old.
The Israeli rights group also stated that seven of the Palestinians killed by Zionist troops in 2022 were 50 years old or older, and the eldest was 78.
“Israeli civilians killed five Palestinians, including one minor. Three other Palestinians, including a minor, were killed in incidents in which both Israeli forces and Israeli civilians participated, and it cannot be determined who killed them.”
In 2022, B’Tselem said, Zionist troops “killed the most Palestinian minors in the West Bank (including East Al-Quds) since 2004.”
The group counted “34 children and teenagers ranging in age from 12 through 17 years old,” including 16-year-old Nader Rayan who “was shot in the back while fleeing police officers who continued to shoot him even after he fell.”
“These figures illustrate Israel’s reckless open-fire policy in the occupied territories, which grew deadlier over the last year.”
“Every Palestinian is ‘suspect’ and any risk posed to Israeli forces – real or imagined – is met with lethal gunfire.”
Name:
Email:
* Comment: