Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. If you drop me I’m sure to crack. But give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I?
2. Weight in my belly, trees on my back, nails in my ribs, feet I do lack. What am I?
3. Blade to blade I always win, my foe laid low and even. Yard by yard through thick and thin, I’m busiest in season. What am I?
4. I start in little but I end in full, you’ll find me in half and complete. What am I?
5. In Paris but not in France, the thinnest of its siblings. What am I?
6. Cold head and feet; round as a ball; always turning around myself. What am I?
Answers to last week’s edition:
4. Billiard Table
5. Red Paint