Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. I am the key that is the hardest to turn What am I?
2. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, the end of every place. What am I?
3. I am a cave full of bones, and the house of a worm. What am I?
4. Brown I am and much admired; many horses have I tried; tire a horse and worry a man; tell me this riddle if you can. What am I?
5. I live off of a busy street, if you want you can stay for an hour or two, but if you don’t pay rent I’ll tell on you. What am I?
6. I cannot be felt, seen or touched. Yet I can be found in everybody. My existence is always in debate. Yet I have my own style of music. What am I?
Answers to last week’s edition: