Tuesday 20 October 2020
News ID: 83371
Publish Date: 29 September 2020 - 21:43

DUBAI (Dispatches) -- Iran rejected on Tuesday an accusation by Saudi Arabia that it had trained a cell, which Riyadh said it had taken down.
Saudi Arabia claimed on Monday it had arrested 10 people earlier this month and seized weapons and explosives from a cell that had received training from Iran.  "The repetitive and worthless accusations of the Saudi rulers are not the way for Riyadh to achieve its goals, and our recommendation is that Saudi Arabia choose the path of honesty and wisdom instead of worthless scenarios,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh said.


Name:
Email:
* Comment: