Thursday 22 October 2020
News ID: 83158
Publish Date: 23 September 2020 - 21:47

WASHINGTON (Middle East Eye) -- European countries have denied assertions by a top U.S. official that Lebanon’s Hezbollah has moved and stored bomb-making material throughout Europe to "conduct major terror attacks whenever its masters in Tehran deem it necessary”. "The Spanish authorities have no evidence to suggest that Hezbollah’s armed wing has introduced or stored chemicals in Spain for the manufacture of explosives,” Spain’s embassy in Washington told Middle East Eye in an email earlier this week. The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs also cast doubt the American assertion. "To our knowledge, there is currently no tangible information that would allow us to confirm such an allegation with respect to France,” a spokesperson for the ministry said in a statement.


Name:
Email:
* Comment: