Thursday 01 October 2020
News ID: 82226
Publish Date: 30 August 2020 - 21:23
Warning of Revenge for Martyred Fighter
BEIRUT (Dispatches) – Leader of the Lebanon’s Hezbollah Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said on Sunday the resistance movement’s commitment to rejecting the "Zionist entity” even if it gets recognized by the whole world, al-Manar local TV channel reported.
"We cannot recognize this unjust entity, its invasion and confiscation of lands and rights. We will maintain our support for all those who fight to confront this unfair entity,” Nasrallah said during his annual address marking Ashura, the martyrdom anniversary of the third Shia Imam, Imam Hussein (PBUH).
Nasrallah also slammed the United States for "its attempt to control the world’s governments and populations while stealing their money and oil and gas wealth.”
He also criticized the United Arab Emirates for normalizing ties with the Zionist regime, adding that Saudi Arabia and the UAE are elements used by the U.S. to implement its will and decisions in the region.
"The Emirates’ move was a service given free of charge to Donald Trump, the president of the United States, and Benjamin Netanyahu, the prime minister of the Zionist regime,” Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said.
U.S. President Doland Trump announced on August 13, 2020 that the UAE and the Zionist regime had agreed to normalize ties. The agreement was met with uniform condemnation on the Arab street.
Meanwhile, Nasrallah said it was only a matter of time before the resistance movement killed a Zionist trooper to avenge the martyrdom of one its fighters in Syria.
"Israel needs to understand that when they kill one of our mujahideen, we will kill one of their soldiers. This is the equation,” he said.
"We will not engage in exchanges of fire ... because this is what Israel wants,” he said. "They know that we are not looking for a publicity achievement, but that we are looking for soldiers to kill and they are hiding them like rats.”
Earlier this week the Zionist regime struck what it said were Hezbollah posts after shots were fired at troops in the occupied territories, which Nasrallah on Sunday denied.  
Nasrallah said Hezbollah would not be drawn into clashes that would "waste the blood of our martyrs and our equation”.
Earlier, Hezbollah’s secretary-general said Arab and Western embassies in Lebanon are spending "millions” of dollars on a media war targeting the Lebanese resistance movement.
The foreign embassies pay the hefty sums to "media outlets to target Hezbollah by spreading false news and lies,” Lebanese news website al-Ahed cited Hezbollah’s chief as saying in a speech on Saturday.
"They are paying money in exchange for spewing venom,” Nasrallah said. "They have gone beyond the realms of lying, [going as far as] provocation, insults, and slurs against Hezbollah.”
He said the smear campaign of such proportions against the group was unprecedented.
The Hezbollah chief said the media war was being directed from a command center that sometimes fed the same misinformation to all of its subsidiary news outlets.
Hezbollah has resisted pressure targeting Lebanon by the Zionist regime and its biggest ally, the United States. In the 2000s, it forced the occupying regime’s military to retreat during two wars on Lebanon.
Nasrallah said the propaganda campaign was aimed at demoralizing the group and making it abandon the causes for which it has been making many sacrifices.
He said, however, that "neither intimidation nor murder can scare us.”


Name:
Email:
* Comment: