Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. I make you weak at the worst of all times. I keep you safe, I keep you fine. I make your hands sweat and your heart grow cold. I visit the weak, but seldom the bold. What am I?
2. I am a food with 5 letters. If you remove the first letter I am a form of energy. Remove two and I’m needed to live. Scramble the last 3 and you can drink me down. What am I?
3. Glittering points that downward thrust. Sparkling spears that never rust. What am I?
4. I am a band that does not perform, sing, or act. What am I?
5. I fly, yet I have no wings. I cry, yet I have no eyes. Darkness follows me. Lower light I never see. What am I?
6. I am higher than the king. What am I?
Answers to last week’s questions: