Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. I am black within and red without, With four corners round about. What am I?
2. Turns me on my backs, and open up my stomach. You will be the wisest of men though at start a lummox. What am I?
3. Every night I’m told what to do, and each morning I do what I’m told. But I still don’t escape your scold What am I?
4. I am all around, yet to me you are half blind. Sunlight makes me invisible, and difficult to find. What am I?
5. I am seen in the water. If seen in the sky, I am in the rainbow, a jay’s feather, and lapis lazuli. What am I?
6. The more of me there is, the less you see. What am I?
Answers to last week’s questions:
5. Upright Piano