Dear youngsters, could you answer the following questions.
1. My first part compliments people. My second part makes things known. My third part hurts feelings. My fourth part ma hold a previous treasure. My fifth part is used when sharing fancy beverages. What am I?
2. Though I am only two words, I have thousands of letters in me. What am I?
3. I can be sweet or sour. I do not rhyme with any other word. What am I?
4. I lose my head in the morning and regain back it at night. What am I?
5. I wear a red robe, with staff in hand and a stone in my throat. What am I?
6. Two in a whole and four in a pair. Six in a trio you see. Eight's a quartet but what you must get is the name that fits just one of me. What am I?
Answers to last week’s questions:
4. Saw Dust